Thursday, June 9, 2011

What a difference 10 hours can make!

Well I am happy to say we now have things under control! Taylor is now comfortable and NOT NAUSEATED finally yes! We have discovered that the real pills are the best form of medicine for her, they crush them up and give it to her in ice cream. This has also lessened her anxiety about taking the meds then puking. She is actually eating breakfast right now, froot loops and mandarin oranges!!! So I'm a little nervous to post because we have had great moments like this before then she spiraled down hill. But I think we are out of the clear with the nausea. All it is going to take is a great day and a bowel movement to go home! She has been begging. Truthfully I only want to go home if it is the right choice. She even smiled this morning and is up walking out of bed!!!


These pics are from yesterday she looks even better today!

2 comments:

  1. I ache for her... the nausea was troublesome for us too. Now that she is on her way to eating... the next step will follow soon - and then home!! While it is harder on mom, recovery accelerates from home... but I do agree with you... IF the time is right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nausea is horrible. I always felt so bad when Jack would throw up and wretch with that incision...
    I'm glad she is eating. That is a huge step. I know your feeling of not wanting to go home till she's ready... I heat going home and feeling like things are happening that I'm not able to monitor. But I think she'll know when she is ready. Tough girl!!

    ReplyDelete