Sunday, June 12, 2011

there are no more surprises?

Today has of course been a good day. But that being said I am amazed at how exhausted I am at the end of everyday. Taylor was up many times last night mainly feeling uncomfortable. Bryson and I woke to all 3 kids playing downstairs, which is of course is such a joyful sound. Home truly is the best place on earth. Taylor had a great morning and I event forced her to take a nap (which if you know Tay her energy is so high it was a lil mini miracle!) which lasted 2 hours!!! But she is again struggling emotionally, ah this is going to be our constant struggle. The 6 weeks of limited activities has again really made her sad and agitated. This evening we went on a walk as a family and brought the stroller so she could hop in when she needed. During the walk she became so sad she cried and cried and even hid once we got home she was upset by the fact that she can't play football or soccer or whatever (the list is long)... we are continuing to stay positive and encourage her to do the many things she can do. Most of her passions; piano and art are of course going to make this summer great! But unfortunately her focus is mainly on physical activities?

Oh she is such a sweet girl! And I love her so dearly, she has truly filled my heart with unmeasurable love and compassion! The difficult part is she has had many great moments, but the struggle of being limited is currently her focus.

Taylor you are my hero. Thank you for being so strong and amazing. Make sure and focus on being positive, it will make this whole ride a lot more fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor,
    I am thinking of you.
    I hope you feel better soon.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Tay. I will call you later tonight from San Diego to see how you are doing. You are a great inspiration and I want you to know that I will be writing about you in my next book on "Healing."

    Love Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor- I don't know if I can keep up with you! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete