Friday, June 10, 2011

We are home!






We got to come home today. I sang it to the parking guy at primary's, I was SO EXCITED!!! Seriously in the last 48-24 hours I've seen improvement by the hour. I am the most pleased with the fact that Taylor seems back to her happy self! This is such a relief!!! She has most definitely over done it since we have been home but, now the kids and dad are gone so she has stayed inside and at least sat down. I now realize how hard it is going to be to keep her rested and still for 6 whole weeks! But how could I stop her from going outside and seeing the sunshine? The second we walked in to our home Sky grabbed T and said "We are going down stairs to have some sister time!" It could not have been more perfect.

T is most definitely ready for visitors now, probably startingg tomorrow. If you could call before that would be great. This way if she is asleep or having a rough time we can reschedule. Also plan on only staying a short time. And last if anyone visiting has had a cold or been sick recently please don't come. I'm sorry to sound like the visitor nazi, but I have to do what is best for Taylor.

I'm sure there will still be some hard times but for now today has been amazing. If you would have asked me 2 days ago if we would have been in such a great place now I would have thought you were INSANE!

4 comments:

  1. So glad she is home!!! Love the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want you to know that we are thinking of you. You are such an awesome family! So happy you made it home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcy HeidelbergerJune 11, 2011 at 9:06 PM

    I'm so glad she is doing well. She looks great in the photos. We would like to come and see her one day next week. We will shoot for Thursday afternoon. We wont stay too long. Yahoo Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine is good. Being home will be the best medicine. I have appreciated the time you have put into letting us watch Taylor's progress. We all love her so.

    ReplyDelete