Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Today has overall been a good day. Everything is going good as far as her recovery. Poor Taylor is in the most pain I have seen her in :(. She is still being a trooper but the nausea has continued. I think her stomach is finally starting to come around in the last hour or two. She has had many tears today and has not felt good.  The good news is we are moving out of the ICU in 12 minutes. I will post more when and if I get a chance. I will hopefully know when we are ready for visitors.

1 comment:

  1. "12 Minutes!!" heheh let the countdown begin! These few days post op are so hard. They make time move so slowly. Tell her some day these days will seem SO far away.. and she'll wonder how she ever did it! (You too...)
    Take care. We'll keep the prayers comin.

    ReplyDelete