Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today a not so surprise package arrived!!!








Thank you sis for making tay's day!!!
My sis sent a package for t all the way from california!
It was so thoughtful and creative! Obviously she got the "good genes".

She sent...
 a "Mood Game", hence all the cute faces and mustaches .
homemade crafts and activities
a custom made sketch pad
heart necklace
2 custom made pictures "got heart" & "someone in california loves you"
lots of trader joe's treats (yummy)
and lots of other adorable gifts.

Thank you so much, she has been showing her gifts to visitors all day. She also has made me keep them by her bed in the family room, just in case! Seas you are amazing, I am so blessed to have you as a sister. Thank you for bringing great happiness to T! Maybe someday I'll be as incredible as you! You are such an inspiration to me. Sending lots of love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment