Wednesday, October 5, 2011

here is the schedule...

Thursday I go into Huntsman for a pre operation meeting at 2:30. I will then know exactly what time my surgery is at on Friday (we have heard early am but getting bumped is always a possibility!) Then I have a MRI at University Hospital at 4:00. Then we plan to just have a fun normal night as a family! Surgery begins Friday morning and is expected to last about 5 1/2 hours. When Dr. Jensen comes out to tell Bryson the results he will know if they have been able to remove all of the tumor. Bryson will update the blog and link it on Face Book with my name, so that will be the easiest and best way to get info. Also just realize he is now doing everything so he will update when he can and when he feels it is necessary. I am looking forward to Friday, I wish it were here. Moving forward and upward is all that is on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment