Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mountains and hurricanes?

Just finished the roller coaster that is American Idol. I was so so so totally expecting ADAM to Win. Don't get me wrong bedroom eyes are so much fun on Tv. So much so that I oober hated his sparkle eyes, woman heels and ode to the 80's sequined sholder pads/wings (whatever he made KISS look understated and normal yep!) SO I was totally hatin the outfit and so mad that he was gonna kill the competition. Turns out that america agreed and enjoys humble and talented just as much as I do. I jumped up and down and screamed (taking care to cover my mouth not worth wakin the kids) Starr you knew it all along. Chris all the way hooray.

3 comments:

  1. We were so thrilled at our house, too! We love Kris. It is nice to see the sweet, humble guy pull out on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to find another Chris fan. My family totally loved Adam. I had a hard time with his over-singing and theatrics. Chris is totally more my style. May the best man win...oh wait, he already did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starr was so thrilled that you mentioned that she was right all along. You made her happier than I ever could :) Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete