Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MAN

K so I do watch THE HILLS. I know insert laugh here. It's like my guilty pleasure. Anywho the lameo girls on the hills make me so embarrassed to call myself a woman. How stupid can soooo many girls be (NOT YOU LAUREN THANKS FOR HAVING A BRAIN REALLY THANKS)come on gals you are given us all a bad name. Bryson always tells me I am more like a guy then a girl, he does however mean this as a compliment. Levelheaded and "not a pain". Today at dinner he called me the hottest guy ever (whatever that means) I of course did not enjoy the comment and let him know. he then said I had the heart of a man (that must mean pretty darn loving and compassionate RIGHT!) Taylor intervened and said "You have the soul of a man." So apparently at my house being a MAN is the only way to roll.

1 comment:

  1. Summer-I found you!!! I too am an avid fan of The Hills and The City-ha. Trav always says, "are you finished watching your dramatic trash......." Good times. It's so fake, but I love it all the same. How long will you be down and out with your knee? I too have knee problems-chondramalacia patellae (or atleast i'm told) I should get them scoped, but have chickened out or it just hasn't been a good time. Any ways, lets def. stay connected!!!

    Corbo

    ReplyDelete