Saturday, May 16, 2009

friday night booty call

Last night we were driving through a neighborhood and a guy just happened to have high butt crack (which tends to run in the Hall family sorry mom and dad its not your fault REALLY) combined with saggy pants and was in that all to bent over bending down position (uh oh) = partial booty. I of course have never had my pants linger down below my bum crack and even if they did it would be enjoyable which gives me full ability to comment and judge this innocent bystander (HOW APPALLING!) Bryson of course commented which allowed the whole car to look (Super Yucky I could go w out that mental image forever) Taylor then said "How many cheeks does a person have? 4 of course" If any of you know Tay you know we have been laughing at NOT JOKES for like 6 years. Yeah she now has a good JOKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment