Thursday, May 7, 2009

goin' under the knife

Today is the day it finally arrived (no kiddin there were moments when I thought the second coming might come sooner.) I go in for surgery at 1:00. I am excited might sound weird i know but I am looking forward to sooooo many thing that have seemed impossible.

-sleeping without pain
-going back to the gym to get super hot and skinny
-Independence (man i miss it)
-doing something on the weekends anything
-shopping (kids need everything and yes even a grocery store trip sounds exhilarating)

I am sure you can tell I miss my freedom and Independence and yes even all my mommy chore. "The pain is soon forgotten, but the victory lives on forever." BRING ON THE PAIN

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! I am hoping your road to recovery is quick...I'm sure it will be, you are a tough cookie!

    ReplyDelete