Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stinky is 6!

Sky Or Stinky is 6 today! Passion aka Sky has seemed like she is 6 for at least a year. She seems so old, Im sure its trying to keep up with Tay every moment.

Things I love about this gal

her eyes
her munchkin voice
her athleticism (she loves playin w the boys at the gym (you name it hockey, soccer, basketball whatever. she is always the only girl and her team always wins. YES I love it. we will see who is more competitive sky or me!)
watching her love and care for Myles she is more amazing then I could have ever imagined
laughing with her she is one funny gal and she knows it

K i kinda like her, i think i'll keep her. She has brought so much joy happiness and passion to our family. I love you Sky happy 6th I'm sure glad you are my baby girl.






1 comment: