Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GREAT NEWS


Wanna hear something awesome? We brought T in for her yearly/6 month cardiologist appointment yesterday. It may be my least favorite thing ever. Really I would prefer labor, a sinus infection or a root canal. At her last appt in September/October we were told she would need open heart surgery soon. The echo and EKG went great. Her valve is still leaking and her heart is enlarger due to overcompensating for the leaky valve (which is no surprise.) But for whatever reason her EKG was much better then last time. Which the dr could not explain (I'm thinkin test/machine error or MIRACLE. I'll just call it a miracle!) SOOOOOOOOOOOOO no surgery in the near future and we do not go in for one whole year. YIPPEE, we are jumpin for joy at our house!

3 comments:

  1. That is great news!! I am so glad for you as her mother and especially glad for "T". Surgery can be a scary thing for a child - believe me, I know and so does my "T".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS great news. What a relief. Tay is one tough girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT news!! I say "miracle", too. I bet you are so relieved! Now, go celebrate!! :)

    ReplyDelete