Thursday, July 9, 2009

Party Time










Skyler had the WORLDS COOLEST ROCK STAR (hannah montana) BIRTHDAY Party. I loved planning and throwing every detail. Glitter and stars everywhere. Colors purple and light green. YES her party had colors that is what I had to repeat to Bryson as if he thought that sounded like over kill. Guitar cake made by yours truly. I was a little nervous, I free handed the guitar shape out of one sheet cake (Wilton has a pan but I wanted to ACE OF CAKES it!) We went to HANNAH MONTANA the movie. All the girls were awesome 13 to be exact! It was a blast and I am glad it is over. The party favors were target glasses with Hannah Montana stickers. The very best part of the day was that Skyler said "MOM I AM SO SPOILED TODAY." I replied "EVERY LITTLE GIRL DESERVES TO BE SPOILED ON HER BIRTHDAY ESPECIALLY YOU." Skyler you are one rockin girl.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Summer, you really outdid yourself. The guitar cake looks awesome! And Sky looks so pretty! Happy Birthday Sky. (in 8 days) We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cake, Summer! And it looks like it was a rockin' party =)

    ReplyDelete