Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Myles is 7 months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



K I can hardly believe it but my little butterball is all ready seven months old. Where did the time go? I guess with surgery everything just merged into one very long but good dream. I sure love this little guy. I love how he grunts gurgles and groans as all men should. I love his WIDE OPEN MOUTH KISSES. I love how he smiles when I get him out of bed. I love his baby high pitched squealed giggle. I love his man thighs. I love it when he lays in bed with us in the morning and holds Bryson's face. I love how much he loves his sisters. K I kinda like him even after all that baby weight. yep that is saying something.

He can.............................................................................
do a lot. Grunt push up downward dog scoot with hands spit up cry laugh roll all the way over teeth (he has one and one more on the way) bounce on bum and on hands and knees. Are you impressed yet? Oh yeah he is still probably the most talented at EATING.

No comments:

Post a Comment