Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My daddys book! (5 years in the making)

5 years ago my dad (Kevin Hall) started a life goal. He wrote his first book, Aspire, discovering your purpose through the secret power of words. Today it is available at book stores nation wide (new release section). I am so proud of him and love the book.

This book moved me to tears. It will truly help you discover your own purpose and path in life. It helped me become a kinder more thoughtful person. If you are looking for a change in your life read this book. Not only will it change your view of the world but it will change your view or yourself . "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Go check it out or pick one up at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Borders.

www.powerofwords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment