Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anyone else looking for Valentines party ideas?


I'm helping out with sky's class party. I choose games (of course.) While searching the net I found this one PERFECT. Think the 1st graders are really gonna love it. Seems good for most elementary kiddos.

Stacking Heart Challenge

Making a tower of hearts isn't as easy as you think.
This racing game creates shouts, cheers and laughter.
You'll need to buy plenty of small conversation hearts,
I recommend a few bags. The object of the game is to
build the tallest tower in the allotted amount of time
(30 seconds should do). When the time is up, the kids
count the hearts to see who is the winner. This game is
usually a big enough hit for each player to request
another turn.

1 comment:

  1. I found some good classroom party games here:
    www.celebrationideasonline.com/valentines-day-ideas.html.. the Be Mine Bingo is so cute as is the Candy Awards idea.. may help!

    ReplyDelete