Sunday, December 6, 2009

OOoPS!


Ya I know, I didn't post on Myles first B-day (Dec. 1st)! So behind. I kind of feel like I have fallen off a cliff. Myles turned one on Tuesday. It was a joy filled day. We went to lunch with Daddy. I made 2 kinds of cupcakes lemon angel food with fresh raspberry cream (I figured since he loves having whipped cream sprayed right into his mouth he would love it!) and for me devils food ganache. I'll post recipes in a bit (HOPEFULLY.) He actually opened and played with his presents (my first one year old to ever really get it.) We had lots of family over, this lil boy is so loved! I once had a very wise Olympic gold medalist tell me, "It's amazing how much love a child can bring into your life. Then you think the second child could not possibly bring more love because there just is not any more room. But then they bring even more love into your family." (Peter Vidmar) Well Myles is the cherry on the top. He has filled our home and my heart with pure JOY. I truly feel he is my gift, he has come to teach me.




Myles of Smiles happy first birthday. I'm sure glad Heavenly Father sent you to our family. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment