Friday, November 6, 2009

Blessed

Some days I feel happy grumpy sad grateful old crazy tired ....{way too young to feel like this!}. today I feel blessed. Blessed to have such a bounteous joy filled life. Blessed. Blessed to have a family of five. Four amazing people who bring endless laughter and love to my life. Today I'm truly trying to look at the big picture and realizing I've got to cherish these times because they are so gonna fly by and one day I will only have teenagers {who hopefully will still think I rock?} Life is such a gift and there is definitely no second rounds. So today I am gonna make it the best day ever. And hug the ones I love.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there
    very wonderful,great post.
    yes,true,time gone past us without us really really realising them leaving.and it's truly great for you because you realized them gone past you while most others simply continue on whining and complaining.Great blog.Continue writing please.
    I'll be your faithful reader from now on.

    oh,hello from Malaysia! :D

    ReplyDelete