Tuesday, December 15, 2009

9 year anniversary!

Really I know my words are not enough, but it's worth a shot. 9 years ago today I married one amazing man. The morning of our wedding it was snowing so hard a true blizzard. It took 30 minutes to drive 2 miles. We actually had one person get in an accident on their way to the Bountiful temple. Amazingly enough the storm cleared and the sun came out. It was the most beautiful day I can remember. All the trees drenched in snow while the sun glistened on the glitter filled branches. I feel like that is a perfect example of marriage. Once in a while a storm comes it shakes and blows but in the end the sun always comes out. And at that moment you can not even imagine how it was before because now everything is so beautiful and so perfect you can not remember how it was before. I knew I was marring someone who I deeply loved, and in return had showed me more love then I could have ever hoped for. I was excited to be sealed to him FOREVER. No nerves jitters or second thoughts. But what I didn't know was that was just the beginning of one crazy roller coaster. Now looking back our love was nearly a fraction of what we now have. He brings endless happiness to my life. I did not know I could love him this much. I thought he would be the best father in the world and luckily I was right he is. I watch him in amazement when he plays with the kids. He is such a gifted dad. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend. I love talking and spending time with him. I am grateful for the challenges and trials that we have been through together, because without them our marriage would not be as strong.






I love you Bryson so much and can not wait to see what the next 9 years bring to our life. I feel so blessed to have you as my best friend and husband. Thank you for all the love you have given me.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Wow...9 years. It was so fun to see some of your wedding pictures. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Summer. That's crazy, 9 years. I swear we're not old enough to be married for that long. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete