Tuesday, December 29, 2009

baptism



December 19th Taylor was baptized. She was full of light and joy. And quite mature about the choice she was making. For weeks she kept saying, "It's my choice!" The room was filled with family and others who love Taylor. It was amazing to watch her, I feel like she is now an older more mature Tay with the same old goofy smile (gotta love those 8 yr old teeth). I hope I never forget this wonderful day.

Taylor I'm so proud of the person you are and the person you are becoming. In our ward they ask the newest member of our ward to sit on the stand in sacrament. Tay looked horrified as she stood next to Bishop Correy. But when she sat down my heart was so full I burst into tears. I simply felt the spirit so strongly. Watching her shuffle to find the hymns and sing was a mothers proudest moment.



2 comments:

  1. So much fun!! I can't believe we have 8 year olds- We are getting too old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot with the 2 of them in the font is priceless. What an adorable smile.

    ReplyDelete