Thursday, September 29, 2011

Taylor Swift


Yesterday was most definitely the highlight of my month. I know considering my month that sounds super lame... It was my mom's bday and as a gift we all got to go to Taylor Swift. If you know my girls then you know that they LOVE swifty. We were front row just left of the stage so we saw everything happening backstage. Examples: the band coming out before they came out, the dancers, the dancers changing.............. it was the greatest! I could not imagine going to anything more exhilarating with my girls. We were about 7 Feet from Taylor at one time and were often next to the singers, dancers, and guitar players (yep I got a guitar pick, then gave one away to a girl who can't catch, turns out I can even catch w a brain tumor ha!) We ran into Skyler's best friend and took pics which one of them ended up on the big screen! Also I never had any thoughts of this silly tumor for a full night I felt like myself (miracle!) Unfortunately Bryson did not get to sit by us, poor boy he was on the floor! He touched Taylor (no worries I'm not jealous) and at one point when she was chatting away she said something kinda like "Uh hey dude!" specifically to Bryson. My girls thought it was their birthday and even said "this is so much better then Christmas!" I CAN NOT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment