Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my baby is 2! holy crap

Myles turns 2 today, it seems like only yesterday that I was so excited to go into labor to finally have my boy here. He has brought endless joy happiness and wildness to our family. He is a great kids who loves to have the whole family around. He cries every single morning when the girls leave for school, then cries again when Bryson leaves. Sweet boy thinks he is old enough to ride the school bus. He is talking some and is learning new words daily. But his speciality is athletics, climbing, dancing and he is an expert and buckling and unbuckling. Oh and he loves treats and loves to cook with mom. When ever I'm in the kitchen he climbs up and always wants to stir, even if there is no stirring involved.Did I mention he is OBSESSED with Elmo. We love having him around! Happy birthday I hope you stay as sweet as you are forever...

Thought it would be fun to see Myles at all stages of life.






2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Myles. We can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how much he's changed!!! always been happy! love you my my :)

    ReplyDelete