Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 years! You bet ya!

How blessed I am to be celebrating 10 years of marriage with my very best friend! Bryson I love you so much. You are every bit the man I thought you were ten years ago and somehow you are even more amazing now. You are truly the greatest father in the world. I love watching you with our kids; the fun, the giggles, the love. They all look up to you in every way. It is amazing the things we have been through together, and the fact that we have 3 kids HOLY MOLY! You have fulfilled my dreams. I am grateful for how hard you work for our family and am so blessed to be able to stay home with our kids, thank you so much.  I love you for everything you are and the amazing husband you are. You are wonderful to me and I so appreciate it. I am so excited to watch you live out your cycling dreams this year. I'll be by your side supporting you always. I am so proud of the amazing accomplishments you have achieved this year, you are inspirational!

Here is a list of things we are going to cross off in the next 10 years together:
Hawaii (alone)
Tour de France
I'll do a bike race, I promise.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment