Thursday, September 3, 2009

Leadville (the hardest MTB race in the world!)

Leadville was such an amazing experience this year. Bryson was not so much ready (to say it kindly ILL PREPARED) honestly this guy has not been on a bike so he wasn't so sure about how he would preform. He KILLED IT finishing in 7 hours and 50 minutes which is stellar due to course changes and COLD conditions ( I wore my Ski Coat ALL DAY!)16th place and LOTS AND LOTS of popped blood vessels in his eyes! Ya he pushes himself so hard he pops blood vessels? WHO DOES THAT? I'm so proud of him. I can't wait to watch him next year hopefully kill Lance on the down hills!

Side notes: Not so much important but COOL! Brandon perry came in just under 9 hours AWESOME! Ryan From the first bachelorette was there and I kind of sorta stalked him! Bryson said "You can't just stare at him" OOPS! Turns out tv does add 15 LBS. So I talked to him and tried to remain cool. Also body for life guy was there. My dad came in under 13 hours he also gave it everything he had. Im gonna do Leadville and the bummer is that I can get in automatically CAUSE Bryson is a 2 time winner and family gets an automatic entrance! Judging by the many bruises I have on my legs from my last MTB ride I've got some work ahead of me! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!! Better learn how to change a flat!
Bryson's finish






Dave Wings a true Champion!

Funniest guy ever! "I COMMIT I WON'T QUITE"

No comments:

Post a Comment