Thursday, September 10, 2009

BULLieS!!!!!!

First and foremost my sky is getting bullied by a sixth grader. I am so mad, i seriously want to march to the school and bully the bully! Yes I called the school(like that does ANYTHING and I sent a MAD MOM email again not very effective.) My solution is to go to recess, pick him up by the arm, spin him around, and launch him onto the pavement (that is exactly what this 6th graders is doing to the 1st graders!) We advised her to fight back and punch or kick if he comes near her again? Ought to be an interesting after school talk.

Secondly here is my new kitchen? CONFUSED? Ya i have forever wanted ( been DREAMIN about constantly) granite counter tops and a stainless steel fridge. So when the washing machine repair man dressed in red from head to toe told me it would be $420.00 to repair my old washer I yelled HECK NO! And here ya go 2 cherry red pieces of equipment that have all ready improved my life! Ya we got the pair Bryson was sold on the 24 minute drying time. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Now what color do I paint the room? Light green just ain't cutting it (CHRISTMAS!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO he di ent! That is terrible! Stinkin bully. I'm surprised they even share the same recess times with a 6th grader. You should make arrangements to "assist" the yard supervisors so you can spy on the little bugger and see what is happening 1st hand

    ReplyDelete