Saturday, August 8, 2009

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All though im so tired and would love to be a sleep im up (go figure!)

Today's events
Skyler has trampoline rash all over her face, just in time for {THE WEDDING}
Myles fell down the stairs (1st time)
Sky cried because Myles fell down while she was "watching him"
Myles slammed his head on the coffee table
We had a fab dinner at Bonsai (Myles was weary of the noise and fire)
I had a rough night hence blogging at 12:47 AM

Good thing the sun always comes up in the morning, i need a little sunshine right now.

5 comments:

  1. Wait.. You forgot to add that you made up a big, fat lie about your sister, Season. For some reason I didn't see that listed as one of the days events.

    Sorry Myles fell. So much for teaching him, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always tomorrow. Yuck. Kids have skulls thick as bricks I think. It doesn't make us feel any better though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I am so happy to have found your blog! It looks as if life is wonderful for you these days. I just had a flashback of "girls just wanna have fun" kareoke in your basement...those were the days!

    by the way, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! piano lessons for Tay!

    by the way, tell Bryson his dad has been a HUGE help to my mom. we really appreciate him since many of us live out of state now, and we can't help as we'd like to...you both have such awesome families!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still waiting for pics of the wedding cake. I'm sure it was wonderful!

    P.S. my word verification is "fecesmo" :)

    ReplyDelete