Monday, August 3, 2009

Silly girls part deux

So as this is my journal I want to remember the 2 crazy girls that I have.So if u don't care don't read.

Preface {We went out for Thai food after a crazy busy Saturday.} As the meal was finished we were eating the Andes mints and sky said, "Livin in the lap of luxury."

Preface {the girls have a 50 moto, which has been a LG concern of mine forever they have not been able to handle it one bit. Yes there have been a few running into cars and fence incidents. So Bryson recommended we take off the training wheels!!!!!!!!!!! Turns out he was right (k first time ever) they could control it great minus the baby training wheels. long story short they are now pros and if u can believe it} Sky was chasin T and T said "You can't catch me, I HAVE HORSE POWER!"

love em

No comments:

Post a Comment