Sunday, July 25, 2010

Skyler's 7!

It's official Sky's 7!
And she has the twinkle toes to prove it, THANKS BONKA!

I know I should be sad as a mother but she has always seemes older to me then she really is. We had a family party for her on the 18th. It hit me that she is so lucky to be loved by so many!
Angel food cake with homemade chocolate fudge and whipped cream was the cake of choice for her 1st party ( I know I know but i hardly ever spoil my kids, so birthdays are spoiling time around here!)

"THE CAKE EATING CONTEST"
Skyler really wanted a cake eating contest.
I'm pretty sure Bryson wanted on too!
So they ate like pigs and Myles cried like a baby (more liked screamed bloody murder). I have no idea what he thought, but I'm sure he thought it was torture.
There was no clear winner, just fyi Bryson started with a half of a cake! Yep you heard it!
On our way home I asked her if she had a good birthday.
She replied and i quote,
"Yes, but I was so focused on winning I did not even enjoy the cake."

Oh Skyler you are such a joy in my life. Always remember how special and talented you are. You are so much fun to be around. I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Hey, you need to send your girls over to play when they're at grandma's sometime. My kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete