Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break (vacation at home)/ reflections on Easter



3 LIL CHEFS!
As we are at home we've been having some easter fun! Today we did a lil hunt with friends and dyed eggs. Myles even "got" it and collected eggs like crazy.

The girls have been very fun and grateful, I love being their mom!









I love the thought of Easter, a new birth.
The ultimate sacrifice by our Saviour.
The Attonement and Ressurection.
This is the Lord’s day, when we celebrate the greatest victory of all time, the victory over death.
Through him the ability to be together as a family forever.
How forever indebted I am to him

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,


Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.

I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,

That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died.

Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me

Enough to die for me!

Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!

(“I Stand All Amazed,” Hymns, no. 193)


It is most definitely my favorite holiday.



1 comment: