Friday, October 23, 2009

Silver Hawks!




So I'm way behind {feels like the story of my life!} We had an awesome fall soccer season this year. Silver hawks was the team name. Since we were blue I could never remember our name! I had Sky play up to be on Tay's team. I coached, every season I debate coaching. I hate watching coaches who know nothing but at the same time love my kids learning to respect a coach. This season was a struggle lugging Myles to practice and having some FUNNY CRAZY lil girls. I loved it and feel like I should do it again we'll see. Just for the record we went undefeated! (I had one unbelievably talented girl on my team. Seriously gifted.) Taylor improved leaps and bounds from last season. She gained confidence and is turning into quite the little player. Good thing I did not pull her out, ya never know. Skyler is a natural defender. She played great and no one could even tell she was playing up. In fact all the parents thought they were twins?




Ya I know no action shots. I had my hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment