Friday, October 23, 2009

HIVES! A new visitor in our family



My friend had an awesome Bday party for her lil girl! One of those parties you would through if money was no object... Any who these are the cute ponies from the party! When I told the girls about pony riding they were so excited! The party was a hit {did you see the hair on the ponies? rainbow &pink} By the time we got home the infamous HIVES that bombard Sky's life had appeared. In case you don't know or remember I sent her to school on her first day of 1st grade with quarter sized hives all over her body. I did not even think about horses, smart mom I know. So for our family we will continue to have fish as pets. Dogs, cats and horses are out of the picture. I think this is a reward for good behavior on my part. I have always fought the thought of a dog. Because with my hubby thoughts turn into actions way to fast. Not because I don't like cute furry pets. But because I already have 3 lil things I'm responsible for (plus one big one) and we all know I would be the only one doing the doggy duty!

No comments:

Post a Comment