Friday, April 17, 2009


OK so I have been messing with my blog for way to many minutes. I can not figure out how to get rid of the awful colored dots on the top of the page. Any HELP? I also injured my knee. I hyper extended it on Friday last week and it is killing me. I can not wait to get back to the gym. So recently I can not get Taylor to stop reading. Big problem I know. She constantly has a book in her hand and is waking up early and not going to bed just so she can finish one more chapter. She is so academic. Bryson and I can not believe that the we have such a gifted reader, we were both the kids who struggled in kindergarten with reading.

2 comments:

  1. I like that picture of your girls. It's so fitting, Taylor is reading and Skyler is eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try changing your blog template through blogger. Even though you have a cute background, it kept your original template with the 3 dots on top. Weird.

    ReplyDelete