Sunday, April 19, 2009

I just have to brag for one moment. I was awakened by a cute little Taylor making so much noise in the kitchen at 5:30 am. I kept hearing the microwave open and close. And since I got 3 hours sleep last night (thanks to Myles cough and congestion, Skylers vicious Flu, and my stupid knee also Bryson is out of town) it did not even motivate me to get out of bed. When I did come down this morning I found pancakes loaded with powdered sugar I'm talking about 1/2 cup and a note. The note said "For mommy I'm sorry your knee hurts So I warmed up some waffles for you again again i am sorry your knee hurts Love Taylor." She also had Everyday Italian from the food network on the TV so I could watch my favorite show and also she helped keep Myles happy in his room while I caught up on my sleep. What a sweet heart she did not even know I was up most the night. A serious blessing.

The other day Skyler kept smelling her feet, which stunk from birth seriously have you ever heard of a baby who's feet smell after a bath thats Sky. I asked her why she kept smelling them. She replied, "they don't smell that much like ROTTEN RANCH (which technically sounded like wotten wanch for the rest of the story just insert w when sky says an r-word)." What? was my response. ROTTEN RANCH my feet usually smell a lot like ranch salad dressing that has gone rotten, but it is not that bad today. I had to chuckle. At least she isn't afraid to admit the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment