Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am officially back on the exercise loose 100% of the baby weight band wagon! I'm trilled and although I have worked hard and lost 80-ish% of what I gained it's been more difficult getting over the last hump. I am excited and ready to be in the best shape of my life, yep you heard it. For now I'm trying to get in 2 hours of exercise a day, so far so good... And on the boring eat superdy duperdy healthy diet so I can drop the last lingering lbs.

For the record I do this for me and no one else! Shocker I know, but there is just something about really putting time into myself and doing something for myself every day. I now dance and I love it! Averaging around 5 times a week and I feel like it helps my soul soar. I thought I hated dance after some brutal teen years of ought right miserable teachers and all sorts of body image issues, it tour me down. So I left my toe shoes and focused on soccer my #1 love. But I love to dance and I am thrilled I have rediscovered this. Life is about choices and right now I'm choosing to live life to the fullest, woo hoo.

And as promised I am going to post before/after bikini pics. But you'll have to wait till Feb 20 the big day when hopefully I turn 30 with a six pack... tbd

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your soul is soaring again. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete