Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So little time


Kevin came home from his mission! So exciting!


So There has been so much to post, but I have no time. Three callings (and right when I finish 2 huge events I get another one to work on!), helping to coach both girls soccer teams, cycling season. Any way you get the point, I'm all ready palnning how to simplify next spring (I'm positive I can't do this again!)



For mothers day I was SO SURPRISED with......
a brand new mountain bike!
I should have known something was coming, because Bryson asked me what I was getting him for fathers day no less then 5 times?
Giant Anthem Womens LMX!
Well it's way to nice for me disc breaks and all!
What a thoughtful hubby I have.
Now I just need a sitter so I can RIDE

1 comment:

  1. I would love to take care of those little cuties whenever you want to ride! Or even better, we can get Brent to babysit and both go ride together (although he is leaving in three weeks) :(

    ReplyDelete