Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby talk

MYLES

He worships his dad. It's so sweet. It makes me so jealous happy!

He talks a lot.
He no longer says mom (whatever.)

He does how ever say:
DA DA
TAY TAY
KY KY (sky)
thank you
katie (a girl at the gym, Ya I KNOW!)
ba ba (bottle)
bum bum (for a diaper change don't get any weird ideas)
grandma
bonka (my mom)
grandpa
night night

So he's smart right? So smart that he won't say my name (TEAR, TEAR, Tear, tear)

He does however nod his head yes and no, my all time favorite.
When we ask him if he wants to go to bed he excitidely shakes his head yes!


1 comment:

  1. Myles is so stinking cute. We love you guys. I feel like we haven't seen you forever. Oh, and happy birthday by the way! I am horrible and didn't call. I hope it was wonderful! We will get to have our birthday parties together next week! yay!

    ReplyDelete