Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wanna hear something GROSS? SERIOUSLY GROODY

Yesterday I nearly pulled my hair out. Myles is Grumpy (i swear he is teething) he cried all darn day long.I was exhausted and MAXED OUT as we call it at my house. As I was trying to be the amazing mom/wife that I am Skyler came in the house and informed me there was a dead baby bird in the yard (yeah did not sign up for dead animals in the mommy contract. Does that make it null and void?) I asked her not to touch it and was kinda planning on checking it out (deeply hoping Bryson would be home soon to DEAL with the situation.) Just as a wonderful dinner was about to be served Bryson arrived home and found the baby bird that was not supposed to be touched. The girls had picked it up with a pitch fork and put it in a sand bucket. It gets better wait.... they then placed it under the slide and covered the top of the bucket so mom and dad would never see it. I guess so they could keep it YUCK. Technically they did not touch it WHICH WAS THEIR RESPONSE , but do I have to be specific and say "DO NOT TOUCH THE BIRD OR PICK IT UP WITH ANY TOOL OR OBJECT". Bryson held it up to the window and it was no baby a real full sized bird cramped into a little sand bucket. I dry heaved and ran away in fear. Well I seriously wonder what kind of little prissy girly girls I am raising. Any one want to donate some tutus and ballet lessons?

No comments:

Post a Comment