Sunday, February 22, 2009

We were lucky enough to go skiing as a family this week. The girls loved it. It was such a thrill for mom to see them learning something new and be with them at Snowbird. They are already quite good for their second time. When we were done Skyler said, "I want go skiing every day." It was a fun day as a family. And my little birthday treat.


This week we also visited the Draper Temple open house. It was a night of pure joy to have our family in the temple. I truly love the Lords house and the peace and love it brings to my life.


The girls were sick and devastated not to be able to attend their friend Ella's Valentines tea party. So I decided to throw a little tea party to lift their spirits. Sometimes it is just fun to be silly and girly.



One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is BIGGER. Myles was lucky enough to meet his cousin Ellanor this month. Yes he is more then a month younger and yes he is wider. The most amazing thing is that after meeting her he started hitting all the developmental stages that she had displayed. kicking, playing with hands, trying to bite off his hands, and even trying to roll over. I can't wait to see them become best friends.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my word this is the cutest thing ever! They are so adorable! I love my chubby nephew and pretty in pink niece. I like your caption too "one of these is different from the other."

    ReplyDelete